Diet After Bariatric Surgery
Diet After Bariatric Surgery, people progress gradually from clear liquid to solid foods adopting to new changes.Diet Food plan Chart after weight loss surgery in Kiran Hospital at surat .
Post bariatric diet consists of 4 stages :-
Stage 1– Clear Liquid diet ( 3-7 days )
Stage 2– Liquid diet ( 1-2 weeks )
Stage 3 – Pureed food / Semi solid diet( 2-3 weeks )
Stage 4 – Regular Soft / Solid diet ( After 3-4 weeks )
Here is the Diet plan / Food Chart after weight loss surgery.
Diet is very important after bariatric surgery .
Diet after Bariatric surgery explained in Hindi
To know Diet Food After Obesity Bariatric Surgery Center at Kiran Hospital, Surat,Gujarat.
please call on 7304200500 or Contact Us
MONDAY – SATURDAY
MORNING10:00 am – 01:00 pm
EVENING04:00 pm – 06:00 pm
Call Us On
+91 - 261 716 11111
+91 - 261 716 1189
Consult our team that guides you for
SAFE, FAST , RELIABLE WEIGHT LOSS
Stage 1 - Clear Liquid Diet
- Tender Coconut water
- Lemon water
- Diluted Pineapple juice
- Orange Juice
- Mosambi Juice
- Pomegrante Juice
- Water Melon Juice
- Kiwi juice – diluted
- 1/2 cup ( 30-60 ml every 30- 60 minutes )
- Keep well hydrated
- Sip Slowly at regular intervals
- Avoid sugars & Sweeteners
Stage 2 - Liquid Diet
- Protein Powder with water / Skimmed milk
- Boiled Vegetable soup
- Dal soup (Lentils), Moong water
- Butter Milk, Carrot Juice
- Green vegetable soup
- Fresh Fruit Juices (Apple / Orange / Mosambi)
- Soymilk, Tomato soup
- Coriander / Methi / Palak Juice
- Musk Melon, Ragi flour porridge
- 1.5 to 2 litres in whole day
- Intake in Small portions
- 120 -180 ml at one time
- Stop drinking when feel full
- Carbonated beverages should be avoided.
- Never leave yourself hungry
Stage 3 - Pureed / Soft Diet
- Boiled Sprouts – moong / Chana
- Boiled Rice with Sambar / Dal
- Protein supplements With Milk / Water
- Ragi Flour Porridge
For Non- vegeterians
- Boiled egg white
- Boiled Chicken
- Clear Chicken Soup
- Very small bites & Chew well
- Do not drink water during meal.
- Cup of water and other fluids between meals to avoid dehydration.
- No big pieces or chunk of food.
- Avoid raw vegetables, Nuts, Dry fruits, popcorns,chips, farsan, sev mumra, potatoes, beet root
Stage 4 - Soft Diet
- 1 wheat chapati / Wheat Roti
- 1 katori sabji
- Dal rice / Rasam rice
- Boiled Vegetables
- Guava / Strawberry
- Seasonal fresh fruits (Non Sugary)
- 1 cube paneer / tofu
- Skimmed milk with Protein
- 1 katori curd
- Idli / Millet Dosa
- Poha / Utapam / Vermicelli upma
- Water Melon slice, Apple pieces
- Skimmed Curd / Yogurt
- Increase variety and consistency of foods.
- No Liquids with meals
- Eat only at set meal times
- Avoid empty calorie foods like bakery products , ice creams, high calorie drinks
- Avoid High fat foods like Ghee, whole milk, mayonnaise, fried food, desserts, salad dressings
- We strongly warn against drinking any alcoholic beverages. After surgery, alcohol is absorbed into your system much more quickly than before, making its sedative and mood-altering effects more difficult to predict and control.